The City of Caney Administrator is the chief administrator of the city and is appointed by the City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by the City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Administrator also works to develop the city's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned per the request from the City Council.
- 2023 Monthly Newsletter